Monday 12 April 2010

Next few days

Had my first full day at work today which was really good. It is coming up to Son Kran which is the Thai new year and is basically all about throwing water at each other for 3 days. It starts tomorrow so I can expect to be very wet constantly for the next few days.
We celebrated Son Kran at work today and it involved a very Thai parade with a big Buddah on a cart and loads of flowers and then at the end of the afternoon a huge waterfight with everyone.
Sadly I wasn't able to take any photos because my camera wouldn't have survived the water fight!
So there won't really be anything for me to say in the next few days because the orphanages are closed for the rest of the week because of Son Kran.
That reminds me, we have to wear these ridiculously bright shirts for it. I can hear some drums and stuff going now, so it must be getting under way soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment