Thursday 20 May 2010

Photos

Sorry for the lack of photos and posts recently. Sadly my camera has decided to stop working so I won't be able to put up anymore photos for the next few weeks until I can get another one. I have got some more photos to put up from last week but they didn't want to upload for me which is a real pain. Work is getting better and better as I get to know the kids more and the staff too. Just to let you know that although to everyone at home the Bangkok situation sounds really bad we are not really affected by it. Apart from having a curfew for 4 days. I'm not really sure what is going to happen after that but hopefully there wont be any more troubles because it has affected people that I know out here. I will try and put the photos up again another day to see if it will work. Thge photos are of a couple of outings that we have taken the kids on which have all been very successful, if a little tyring!
Going on an outing on Monday which will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment