Monday 2 July 2012

Bye-teow with Tammy, Pee Tee and Mai

On Saturday me, Kara, Alex and Emma took three children on a trip for lunch and ice cream. There were Tammy and Pee Tee from Fuang Fah and Mai from Rachawadee girls. Alex and I went to pick up our two from Fuang Fah. The smiles and laughs from them both when we collected them were so lovely to hear, it makes all the hard work worthwhile!  When we picked up Tammy the ward mum started trying to say something to me. I answered how I thought which I think was right then she started talking about feeding her, telling me not to feed her rice. Tammy is a really difficult child to feed because she chokes a lot so they told me just to feed her mashed up cake with milk I’d hoped to spend time giving her something nice but it would have been awful if she really had choked. So we played safe.


Picking Tammy and Pee Tee up



Alex and I made the long (very) sweaty trek to Major (shopping centre) and met up with Kara, Emma and Mai. We sat and fed the children for a good hour and a half. Which was great as it meant they should have felt pretty full afterwards!

Kara and Mai

Then we went to Swensens which is an amazing ice cream parlour and ordered them all ice creams. Pee Tee does not really respond to his name now and he doesn’t understand instructions but when the ice cream appeared, a massive smile went across his face which was so lovely!

Pee Tee's big grin when I showed him his ice cream

We then brought them back to the house for a very quick shower. I was hoping to skype Sarah before the wedding but ended up speaking to Sarah B instead which was a nice surprise and she got to meet Tammy and Pee Tee very briefly on skype!

So the kids all seemed to have a really nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment